- Personal Data:
During the time of registration, you have to provide us with your personal data including full name, age, date of birth, and current address. In case you are representing an entity, you have to additionally provide details of such entity including name of entity, type, and the address of it registered office/ principal place of business.
- Service Details
We may collect details pertaining to the Services availed by you including but not limited to your instructions, sensitive and financial information depending on the service availed by you. For eg., in case you are availing financial services through our Portal, we may have to collect your financial information.
We may collect details like your location, browser details, screen resolution, operating system and system details of your computer/electronic device used to access the Portal. We may also track your browsing habits by using cookies, which are optional and you may choose not to accept the cookies by configuring appropriate settings on your browser.
We have associated with third party service providers who may require certain information from you.
We avail the services of PayU or such other payment aggregator(s) for providing online payment services and for availing the Services, it is mandatory that you have to provide your financial details as required by such payment aggregator.
- We collect information only for providing you with the best of services. We do not collect any information unless such information is necessary for the functioning of the Portal and Service(s). Your personal details and entity details if any are collected for the sole purpose of registration and identification. We may use your contact details to communicate with you regarding Services or for the purpose of intimating you of offers, launch of new services etc. Service details are collected for performing the services that you require and only such details that are required to perform the Services are collected. We may share this detail with our third-party associates/ service providers who may be assisting us in performing the Services. The other details mentioned in clause 1.3 above, are collected for the sole purpose of improving our Portal, its compatibility with your system and the overall improvement of the Services.
- We value your privacy and do not share your information with any third party except what is specified herein.
- We may share your details with our third-party associates/service providers to such extend so as to enable them to assist us in bringing you the Service(s) that your require, however, such information shall be used only for the purpose of providing you the Service and shall not be shared with any other party.
- We may share your personal details to our payment aggregator PayU for the purpose of enabling online payment facility. Your bank/credit/debit card information is collected by our payment aggregator and such details are not shared with us. Please contact your bank/ card provider in case you face any issues during online payment transactions.
- We may share your personal information with national/ state security authorities, law enforcement agencies, and or judicial and quasi judicial authorities upon a demand made by them and upon ensuring that such demand is backed by legal authority (eg., warrant). We may also share your information to such authorities mentioned above if we believe it is in the best interest of the general public (eg., to assist in a criminal investigation, or in the interest of national security/public safety).
- We are committed to protecting your personal information. We store your information on AWS, a reputable third party cloud storage provider.
- We shall protect your personal information in our possession or our control by making reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. Similarly, AWS, our cloud service provider uses state of the art encryption and other security measures recognized as “Industry Standard” internationally, to protect the data. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of https://aws.amazon.com/service-terms/, the link of which is provided here. However, you understand and acknowledge that despite all security measures, internet traffic is susceptible to intrusions and no information passed through online medium is absolutely safe and hence, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you further understand and acknowledge the risk involved. Further, we shall not be liable for any actions or omissions or any security issues attributable to our cloud service provider.
- We shall not in any way be liable for reasons beyond our control including but not limited to Force Majeure events like fire, flood, earthquakes, explosions, epidemics, pandemics, lockdowns, quarantine restrictions, embargoes, government actions, war, strikes, disruptions; hacking, virus and other malicious codes etc.
- You have the right to request access to, amend and/or withdraw consent given for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information that may be held by us. We will take all reasonable steps to comply with the request. However, please note that we may not be able to provide you our services without such information.
- If you have any queries regarding the information collected, please write to us at: [email protected] with the subject line “Privacy”.